jueves, 20 de noviembre de 2008

Too much to ask

Its the first time I ever felt this lonely I wish someone could cure this pain Its funny when you think its gonna work out Til you chose weed over me, you're so lame I thought you were cool until the point But up until the point you didnt call me When you said you would I finally figured out youre all the same Always coming up with some kind of story Everytime I try to make you smile You're always feeling sorry for yourself Everytime I try to make you laugh You can't Youre too tough You think you're the best Is it too much that I'm asking for? I thought you'd come around when I ignored you So I thought you'd have the decency to change But babe, I guess you didn't take that warning 'Cause I'm not about to look at your face again Can't you see that you lie to yourself You can't see the world through a mirror It wont be too late when the smoke clears 'Cause I, I am still here But everytime I try to make you smile You'd always grow up feeling sorry for yourself Everytime I try to make you laugh You stand like a stone Alone in your zone Is it too much that I'm asking for? Yeah yeah yeah yeah Can't find where i am Lying here Alone I fear Afraid of the dark No one to claim Alone again Can't you see that you lie to yourself You can't see the world through a mirror It wont be too late when the smoke clears 'Cause I, I am still here Everytime I try to make you smile You're always feeling sorry for yourself Everytime I try to make you laugh You can't You're too tough You think you're the best It was too much that I'm asking for
IDOLAA

No hay comentarios: